Customer’s Bill of Rights
Surgi’s Customer Bill Of Rights
Surgi’s recognizes that by their patronage, our customers deserve and have earned certain rights that we as a company are committed to provide:
- You have the right to a clear explanation of services, products and warranties.
- You have the right to expect that the products and services you purchase meet or exceed your expectations and the promises and commitments made by Surgi’s during our ongoing relationship.
- You have the right to expect that the products and services you purchase be delivered in a respectful, courteous and professional manner.
- You have the right to a prompt follow-up to your call or email.
- You have a right to know when a technician will be at your home or office and to be notified with plenty of time if there will be a delay.
- You have the right to a drug free, alcohol free workforce on your premises.
- You have the right to a professional and competent skilled labor force on your premises.
- You have the right to have your property treated with care and as clean as it was when the technician arrived.
- You have the right to a safe and organized working environment. This includes the safe handling, storage and disposal of any hazardous materials.
- You have a right to have any complaints or questions you may have dealt with respectfully.
- You have the right to make changes before and during your HVAC service project. You should receive a written proposal outlining all additional charges or credits involved in performing these changes.
- You have the right to all warranties in writing.
Air Conditioning Since 1964